Concerning COVID-19 & Golfer Safety:
In light of COVID-19, we are taking action to provide you with the safest environment possible at Winding Hills. We are currently still planning on opening our course Monday, April 13, 2020.
In the event that social distancing standards are still in place at that time, Winding Hills will be enacting the following practices when it comes to golf play:
- Absolutely No Food will be offered on-site.
- No ball washers.
- No rakes in any of the bunkers, so played preferred lies (our maintenance crew will rake them every morning).
- Tee Times will be more spaced out.
- No one will be able to enter the golf shop.
- Members must still check in by the Pro Shop window and make tee times like usual, by phone or online.
- Members and guests may call ahead and pay for merchandise, balls, gloves, hats, clubs, etc.
- 2 carts per foursome (max) with a single rider most likely required in each cart.
- Social distancing required at all times.
- Flag Poles will be sanitized after use.
- Carts will be sanitized after every use.
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our Staff & Patrons. We will continue to undertake the precautions and execute the best practices recommended by public health experts. Click HERE for the CDC’s recommended steps to prevent illness.
We send our best wishes to all individuals and communities that have been impacted by the virus.
Additionally, we are closely following the news & will take all recommended precautions during this time. We will keep you updated via email & social media pages as the situation evolves.